1986 Hino Rainbow Motorhome
Make & Model: Hino Rainbow Motorhome
Engine: 5750cc (Non turbo)
MAKE AN OFFER..MUST GO
- On road costs included
- Wide body, 7m long
- High clearance, great for getting near the river or lake
- Paint tidied up 12 months ago
- Starts and runs great
- House batteries are newish Deep cycle – oct 2016 $880
- crank batteries are new
- 2 single beds
- new carpet
- new upholstery and foam
- insect screens on windows
- 3 way fridge .. but only works on ac
- thetford cassette toilet 20l
- fresh water 111 litres
- grey water 134 litres
- led lighting
- 15 inch tv
The big plans but didnt get done …
- 1. Gas califont for hot water … we just heat water on oven and stayed in camping grounds every second or third night for showers so never got to it.
- 2. Solar panel … deep cycle batteries last for a long time even with tv going alot, so didnt need.
- 3. Seat belts … doesn't require any but was going to put in.
- 4. This bus may suit someone in the same situation as myself or someone who would like to do the bits and pieces.
- 5. It's the best bus I've had … have seen most of the south island in it.
- 6. Couple good places to visit in the deep south- https://youtu.be/HeIU1Jr004o